- Intl. Marble Industries, Inc.(IMI) is a leading Engineered Composites manufacturer, with its plant located in Woodstock, GA. Since the early 1990’s, IMI has produced cultured marble shower bases and tub/shower surrounds for General Contractors serving the hospitality, student housing and multifamily markets, as well as hotel owners and renovators. IMI manufactures “MasterCast” products using the latest in full, continuous automatic casting technology guaranteeing the most consistent product quality and value available.
- IMI operates an EPA Certified manufacturing facility. IMI key staff and plant managers are CCP-CT certified (Certified Composites Technician – Cast Polymer).
- Lead-times are critical to our customers and IMI’s team works hard to ensure that our clients receive their order on their schedule, not ours. Quality, accuracy and support is paramount to our operating principles. Detailed shop drawings allow our clients to precisely inform us of their product needs. Our QA team checks the end product against these specs.
Trained support specialists are on standby to answer technical, installation and product questions.
- Our Cultured Marble products are made to order for each project. All products are shipped directly to the job site from our US plant in Woodstock, Ga.
- IMI does not stock inventory and does not sell to the public, home builders or remodelers.